The way we feel and the symptoms we experience can often be impacted by what we eat and the state of our digestive system. So while everyone should enjoy what they are eating, we can help create a nutritional program that makes you feel good too.
At Sol and Serenity Integrative Medicine, we focus our nutritional programs on your unique needs, culture, and environment. No one diet is best for everyone. We utilize multiple different tools to understand what is best for the patient and support the patient on how to allow them to enjoy the food. We often look at lifestyle, conditions, IgG Food allergies, genetics, and other factors. We then discuss a diet with you to create attainable and sustainable food choices. Once eating foods more in line with your nutritional needs, it will be easy to see the impact and importance of creating a lifelong happy relationship with food.
Common conditions that can be heavily impacted by proper nutrition are:
- 1Digestive conditions (IBS, IBD, Crohn’s, diverticulitis, etc.)
- 6Mental/emotional (anxiety, depression, behavioral concerns, etc.)
- 2Autoimmune conditions (RA, Lupus, Hashimoto’s, etc.)
- 7Hormone balancing (PCOS, dysmenorrhea, etc.)
- 4Seasonal allergies
- 9Athletics (energy, focus, etc.)
- 5Skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, etc.)
- 10Growth and development in childhood